good to know
We Do Not Ship Internationally At This Time-Shipping Cut-Off Times
All orders placed before 3:00 pm Pacific Time are typically processed and shipped the following business day, and major holidays may delay us a little.*
If you have selected UPS 2 Day or 3 Day Select services, orders must be received by 2:00 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday in order to be shipped the same business day.
UPS Next Day orders must be received by 10:30 am Pacific Time to be shipped the same business day.
Our preferred carriers are USPS Priority Mail and UPS, and if your order is 50 pounds or exceeds 50 pounds we will almost ship UPS due to the weight volume.
You may select which shipping option and method you prefer upon checkout or by phone if calling in your order. If you wish to have an order shipped to a PO Box, you must select USPS Priority Mail, as Ground (UPS) shipping does not deliver to PO boxes.
For Alaska, HI, PR, US protectorates and territories, and all APO and FPO addresses we ship via USPS Priority Mail. This option is available upon checkout when ordering online.
*Exclusions to this timeframe include Canadian orders, orders placed on Friday through Sunday, orders for Puerto Rico and APO addresses, large bulk orders, and orders placed prior to and during major US holidays.
Expedited Shipping Information
If you have selected UPS 2 Day or 3 Day Select services, orders must be received by 12:00 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday in order to be shipped the same business day.
UPS Next Day orders must be received by 10:30 am Pacific Time in order to be shipped the same business day.
Next Day, 2 Day and 3 Day UPS shipments represent the actual time in transit on business days only. Please allow one additional day for processing, packing and shipping, excluding weekends. Therefore, if you place an order on Monday and select 2 Day Air shipping you will not receive your parcel until Wednesday.
Expedited orders cannot exceed 100lbs of weight. Please call customer service at (916) 917-5408 for details.
*Delivery time is calculated according to actual "business days" and does not include weekends or holidays. These delivery times are estimated by the carrier and are not guaranteed, unless an expedited shipping method is selected. These delivery times do not include the time taken to process and fulfill your order at our facilities, and this should only be used as a transit average. All domestic orders within the United States typically take 2-8 days to arrive to you after your order is placed at China Prairie Products.
For online and phone orders we charge actual shipping based on UPS, and USPS rates which are displayed in your cart and during checkout. These charges are calculated and automated within our shopping cart system and all charges are clearly visible during the checkout process.
Return Policy Information
We want to do everything possible to make your return process smooth and easy. Our guarantee to you is that if you wish to return products for any reason you may send them back to us postmarked within 14 days from the invoice date. Please see instructions below.
We are proud of the fact that:
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- We want you to feel comfortable with your purchase, and will make all efforts to resolve concerns, questions, even if it requires a return.
- You have up to 14 days from the invoice date to return merchandise.
Please include a copy of your invoice in the return package, or a note with your name, address, and telephone number. We would appreciate a short explanation (although not necessary) as to the reason for your return. Your feedback helps us to understand the needs and concerns of our valued customers.
Qualifying returns are eligible for a refund to your credit card. Please let us know the last four digits and expiration date of the original credit card used for the purchase. If you paid for your order with a check/money order, we can issue a refund in the form of a company check 30 days after your invoice date – although you are welcome to make a return anytime within the 14 day period.
Returns may be shipped through USPS or UPS to the following address:
China Prairie Products
372 Florin Rd. #291
Sacramento, Ca. 95831
If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact the office (916) 917-5408 or you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shipping charges become the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is the error of China Prairie Products. Any refused or non-deliverable packages will be canceled upon receipt and will be subject to a return-shipping fee by the carrier and this fee will be deducted from the refund amount for the products. Original shipping is non-refundable.
- Returned items must be in their original, undamaged packaging, and refunds will be issued only for the unused portion of the product returned.
- We do not accept returns on products that have been mixed or blended together with other ingredients. This contaminates the raw product(s) leaving us unable to assess them in the original condition in which they were received. We do not accept returns for clearance items, samples, clothing, or mugs.
- China Prairie Products only ships to final destinations located in the USA and Canada. If you are using a freight forwarder to ship overseas or to Mexico, you (or the freight forwarder that you so designate) become the exporter of the goods. China Prairie Products will not be responsible for damage or loss that occurs to goods after they are received and shipped by the freight forwarder. This means that China Prairie Products will not be able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any goods delivered to a freight forwarder, nor will we be able to address any issues with quality concerns once the package has left the country.
- Please do not return products that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we will not be able to issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
Discrepancies and Shortages
If your order is received with any notable shortcomings, please contact the office immediately (916) 917-5408. All discrepancies, shortages, broken merchandise and any requests for returns must be made within 14 days of the issued invoice date. Any requests for compensation or remediation will not be accepted after 14 days of the invoice date unless through prior approval.
As with all natural materials and food items, herbs, spices, and other organic botanical products can be subject to insect infestation.
China Prairie Products implements several control methods to ensure that every botanical item shipped from our location is completely free of live insects and parasitic activity. *But if you find grain weevils or moths, freeze the grain for at least 3 days. When you remove from the freezer, open the container or bag to allow the air to circulate until the grain comes to room temperature. The weevils will not hurt the birds, but if left unfrozen, will eat out the center of the grain making it unable to sprout.
Control methods for our location includes using Pheromone traps, electronic and sonic repellers, temperature controlled storage facilities, flash freezing all suspected farm harvested material immediately upon receipt, and the implementation of good hygiene practices.
While we take arduous steps in guaranteeing the absolute cleanliness of our sprouting blends and supplements, this does not mean that the items you purchased from China Prairie Products
will stay pest free during the tenure of your ownership.
*Please observe good storage guidelines, and if minor insect infestation is found, freeze immediately (see above) at a temperature of 10-30 degrees.